Also this week in Israel in the News:
• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will call for an early election.
• Hezbollah sent drone that was shot down by an Israeli fighter jet over the weekend.
• GOP nominee Romney reaffirms support for Israel.
• Turkey is ready to respond if border shelling from Syria continues.
• Jordan names ambassador to Israel – a post that has been empty for two years.
This week’s Israel in the News Perspective features The Fellowship’s Jonathan Greenberg answering the question: “What is Russia’s position on Iran?”